Updated 13 June 2020
Infobuzz have made the decision to change and adapt some of our services to allow our staff to follow Government advice and socially distance themselves.
However Infobuzz staff are still working remotely and referrals are welcome at any time. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible during this time.
- Hidden Victims staff will continue to support our families through phone calls, where they will seek to advice, reassure and guide families through this challenging time.
- Our Counselling projects - Linked Up & Linked Up + will continue to offer sessions on the phone or through online services. Some appointments will now be offered face to face if required and new referrals are welcome.
- Schools delivery has been suspended until further notice.
- Emergency care packages – We have stopped our weekly deliveries but are able to respond to emergency situations, so get in touch if you require support and we will identify the best way to help you.
- Resource packs – We continue to send these out weekly to children and young people to help with emotional wellbeing and have positive activities to engage with.
Tel 01452 501008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org