To support and empower families/young people and others through a variety of ongoing project. (Projects are subject to change depending on funding).
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing one to one therapeutic mentoring and support to the hidden victims of crime
- Delivering workshops/awareness sessions within schools and other outside organisations
- Delivering therapeutic art workshops in a variety of environments including alternative provision schools and prisons
- Delivering and coordinating therapeutic arts in Eastwood Park Women’s prison
- Delivering drugs and alcohol awareness sessions in schools
We are looking for a number of new Trustees to join the Infobuzz Board and in particular are looking for people with skills in;
- Criminal Justice
- Mental Health
- Schools work
In this voluntary role you will work closely with Infobuzz’s CEO, lead the charity and decide how it is run. You will utilise your individual skills and experience to support the charity and help us achieve our aims. for more information about the role, level of commitment and how to apply please download the job description
Additionally, we do consider secondments, internships and work-experience placements. Please call for more information.