The main responsibilities include:
- Providing one to one therapeutic mentoring and support to the hidden victims of crime.
- Delivering workshops/awareness sessions within schools and other outside organisations.
- Delivering therapeutic art workshops in a variety of environments including alternative provision schools and prisons.
- Delivering therapeutic arts in Eastwood Park Women’s prison.
- Delivering qualifications to groups.
Additionally, we do consider secondments, internships and work-experience placements. Please call for more information.