Counsellor (Young People 16-25)
To provide counselling to vulnerable young people to improve their outcomes. The main responsibilities include:
- Providing one to one counselling to young people 16-25
- Completing assessment tools
- Maintaining appropriate paperwork and confidentiality
To provide caretaking duties to the offices of Young Gloucestershire and Infobuzz:
- Undertake the maintenance and upkeep of YG’s buildings and assets, carrying out safety checks and organising service visits as necessary.
- To ensure the security of the building and grounds.
- To clean the buildings occupied by Young Gloucestershire and Infobuzz.
- To maintain the garden and car parks, cleaning and de-weeding
- To clean the vehicles monthly, inside and outside. Drop off and collection of vehicles (both manual and automatic people carriers) from garage.
- To keep logs of maintenance and monitoring tasks.
- To undertake regular Health and Safety inspections of the premises.
- General tidying and cleaning duties, moving and arranging furniture as needed. Setting up for meetings as needed.
- To provide temporary cover on main reception as required.
- To ensure all equipment is stored and easily accessible.
- To ensure recycling points are emptied and collected on a daily basis.
- To ensure the basement is kept tidy and all equipment is returned to its rightful place.
Additionally, we do consider secondments, internships and work-experience placements. Please call for more information.